looking for PART TIME tutors/instructors for Grade 4 to
Grade 12. We are looking for passionate, energetic
individuals with an appetite to learn. Recent Graduates are
welcome to apply. We also welcome current university
students with good academic standing.
Applicants for tutors should possess the following
- Excellent command of English and
good communication skills.
- Familiar with Ontario elementary and/or high school
mathematics and/or science curricula.
- Exceptional Math and/or science knowledge usually demonstrated by the
grades of the past mathematics and/or science courses completed at the high
school and university level.
- A warm and enthusiastic personality that could motivate
students to learn
- An undergraduate degree in mathematics, science or related
disciplines is an asset but not essential.
- Should have access to a car unless tutors are strictly
tutoring in Downtown areas.
If you are interested in the job
posting, please send your
resume and cover letter
to us at
Please note that:
- Priority will be given to applicants that can tutor up to
Grade 12 as 70% of our students are Grade 10 or above.
- Priority will be given to applicants with a well written
- University students in their last 2 years of undergraduate
programs are welcome to apply and preference will be given
to those in the engineering, computer science or science
If you have any inquiry regarding the job posting or have
any other general inquiries
please email us at